Thursday, January 22, 2009

kindergarden teacher...

yesterday,my mum had told me about vacancy in haer friend's kindergarden...so,she tell me that i want to worked there or not...hurm,i had think wisely ....so,i had accepted ...
huhu,actually i really love kids...so,i want to get experience...hahahah..then,wen i have married,it's easy to me to take care of my children..hahaha...i hope i could be a caring and lovely mother..and maybe sporting like aunt maznah! :)
i hope i will be a good teacher soon...amin...also could help the kids to know about islam deeply...
"melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya"...so,pray for me to be a good teacher or muallimah..:)

3 comments:

  1. salam..thira~
    yuhuhu..jd ckgu gak nnt dy ye!hihi

    aku jd followers ko ye!u too..be my followers ye!
    nnt ley sharing bnyk cte~

    miss u fren!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atirahhhhhhhhhh! saya rindu awak! lama gila tak jumpa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. best..best..jd ckgu!
    huhu..
    thirah,jd la followers aku ye!
    hihi,,

    ReplyDelete